As an SEO content writer it is difficult to compile a solid work portfolio. That is because the copyrights of the work that I deliver to agencies, do not remain with me. I hand in the texts and if they are used their ownership is automatically transferred to the client. That is why I also try to free time to build up my own work portfolio. Here you find a list of informative articles which I wrote for that particular goal. They help you decide if I am the right copywriter for you. The articles are written in accordance with the most recent SEO rules and also give you a good idea of my knowledge and work ethic.
Other sources apart from my work portfolio
I recently started writing my own blog, named ´Running Thoughts´ in which I write about running and my life with our 5 children here in Serbia. These articles give you a good idea of my free writing capabilities and the way I would write when there are no rules. Apart from that the content of this website also shows you what I am capable of. I write, maintain and update the pages myself. That is why this entire website should be viewed as part of my portfolio of work.
My most recent blog: A day in the life of a headless chicken.
This work portfolio provides better understanding of what I can do for you as an SEO content writer, but I offer more than that. The list below tells you about my general relevant professional experience, the projects I currently work on and my educational background.
- I have been working as a freelance SEO copywriter for a variety of clients from all over the world.
- I have almost 15 years of experience as a translator English/Dutch.
- I have been working as a transcriber on several international (medical) projects for more than 4 years now.
- I have been working as a teacher on and off since 2008.
Current and previous projects:
- I worked as an official translator English – Dutch for DailyArt.
- I do transcription work and make content analyses for Peak Translations, QQFS and M3.
- I was an online English teacher at CIBAP for one year.
- I write regular blogs in Dutch for Freelancer.nl.
- I am working with several copywriting agencies.
M.A. and Research MPhil in English Language at the University of Glasgow.
After working on SEO content you will have a perfect website which is fully optimised to tickle the search engines in all the right places. With the basics firmly in place, all you can do is wait until the efforts start to pay off. Or is it? Read more
Conversion rate optimisation, unlike SEO, utilises the existing traffic to your website to increase the amount of customers you have. Here you read about conversion rate optimisation and the importance of good content. Time to read: 3 minutes. Read more
You have a perfect website, but no-one can see it. Online visibility is essential for attracting visitors to your pages. Reach the positions you deserve by following this step-by-step guide to SEO content. Read more